Building management system cables also commonly known as BMS cables, intelligent building cables or automation cables are used to automate all of the systems in place within a building or home.
- Any requirement is welcomed, in small and large production runs – No MOQ
- Standard lead time: 7 – 10 days from receipt of enquiry including initial consultation and discussions
- Ability to work with free issue materials
- Composite cables combining data, power, video and audio to create an automation cable
- Choice of cable armour for mechanical protection
- Vast cable oversheathing stock portfolio – multiple grades of: PP, PE, PVC, PUR/TPU, Hytrel/TPE, TPV, LSOH/LSZH, Nylon PA12, PA/11
- Printing of final jacket with customer specified legend
BMS systems vary dependent upon the setup in question and can be used to operate and control everything from AV (audio and visual), entertainment, building entry control, lighting and security systems.
What is an automation cable?
These types of cables generally incorporate data cables such as Cat 5e, Cat 6 and Cat 7, video coaxial cables and also control and power cables together within a single cable.
Whilst BMS cables are usually bespoke to the system, CDC Ltd offer many manufacturing alternatives offering the ability to twist pre-existing cables together, to form a single cable and then you also have the option for EMI cable screening in the form of cable braiding, mechanical protection in the form of Galvanised steel wire braiding where flexibility is key or in the form of Steel wire armoured with the final addition of a cable jacket in a variety of materials to suit the application.
Automation cables are unique in their requirement and we offer you a high quality complete unique cable manufacturing service. This service offers you the ability to manufacture BMS cables and systems that offer not only present and future proofing whilst also bringing the ultimate level of connectivity.